The National Education Show is the leading education event in Wales providing opportunities and new ways to improve and raise standards, enhance learning experiences and support learners.
After a series of hugely successful events, the National Education Show has expanded and you can now attend the Show at the following venues:
7 October 2022 – Cardiff, City Hall Click here to view seminars
16 June 2023 – Llandudno, Venue Cymru Register your FREE ticket
2022 – Live Online Access Recordings Here!
A must-attend education event
The National Education Show delivers inspiring seminars from sector leaders and opportunities to meet a wide variety of exhibitors, the show is a must-attend event for everyone working in the education sector.
By visiting the show, you will:
• gain access to over 40+ CPD seminars;
• take home strategies & resources to raise standards, enhance learning experiences & support learners;
• engage in great networking opportunities with your peers & speakers;
• empower and inspire your staff;
• trial the latest products/services and receive exclusive offers from exhibitors.
Don’t just take our word for it! Take a look at some of the incredible feedback we’ve had …
“Attending the National Education Show allowed our staff the opportunity to tailor their CPD according to their own personal needs. It was a unique opportunity to expose all our staff to the latest techniques and resources presented by many exhibitors to inspire their enthusiasm for developing new practice.“
T Griffith, Assistant Head, Cyfarthfa High School
An ideal way to optimise your CPD training and explore products & services
Just think of the days, weeks, months, and years of education and recovery that could be optimised just by attending one of our shows, here are just some of the topics covered:
• Mental Health & wellbeing
• Cognitive behavioural practices
• Outdoor learning activities
• Memory friendly exercises
• Emotional resilience
• Working with parents
• Vision and value recognition
• Making the learning process irresistible
• Anchoring learners’ attention