Why should you attend?
A must-attend live online education event
The National Education Show delivers inspiring seminars from sector leaders and opportunities benefit from resources and special offers from our exhibitors. The show is for everyone working in the education sector and with no tedious commute or spending time away from your loved ones, you’ll have live access to your very own live online show.
By access the live online show, you will:
– gain access to over 40+ CPD seminars;
– take away strategies & resources to raise standards;
– learn ways to enhance learning experiences & support learners;
– engage in great networking opportunities via the chat with your peers & speakers;
– empower and inspire your staff;
– have access to the seminars recordings to watch at a convenient time for you.
Don’t just take our word for it!
“This is our second year of using an INSET day to allow the whole staff at Palmerston Primary to attend the National Education Show. The day was invaluable in meeting my staff’s CPD needs. All staff chose to attend workshops closely aligned with the school’s current priorities, as well as choosing additional workshops that allowed them to pursue areas that were of personal interest to them.
All feedback was extremely positive, with staff already carrying out enquiry-based learning within the school, as a result of knowledge and ideas they acquired from the inspirational speakers they heard on the day. We will definitely be attending again next year. Thank you.”
K Williams, Headteacher, Palmerston Primary School
An ideal way to optimise your CPD training and explore products & services
Access seminars and short talks on:
Just think of the days, weeks, months, and years of education and recovery that could be optimised just by attending one of our shows, here are just some of the topics covered:
• Mental Health & wellbeing
• Cognitive behavioural practices
• Outdoor learning activities
• Memory friendly exercises
• Emotional resilience
• Working with parents
• Vision and value recognition
• Making the learning process irresistible
• Anchoring learners’ attention and much much more