This booking form is issued to confirm your place on the seminar(s) at the National Education Show (live online or face to face).
2. Full payment must be made within 28 days of you registering by submitting this form. If payment is not made prior to the show date, the National Education Show (“NES”) reserves the right to refuse entry to you/the delegate. Once payment has been received a receipt will be sent.
3. The show details are correct at time of publication but the National Education Show reserves the right to alter the date, time, venue, trainer and/or show without prior notice due to any unforeseen circumstances.
4. National Education Show reserves the right to cancel any advertised seminars if deemed necessary by NES, at its sole discretion.
5. Please note that venue and/or online platforms are subject to change. On the unusual occasion where a venue and/or online platform change is necessary, NES will provide a venue within the same vicinity and/or an alternative online platform. Please read your joining instructions carefully to see the final and correct venue directions and/or online platform.
6. While it is the intention of the NES to provide (for face-to-face show) you/delegate with a physical venue to deliver the show, NES reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter the method of delivering the show (including, but not limited to, delivering the exhibition & seminars online).
7. For physical venues we regret that any expenses incurred, cannot be reimbursed. We strongly advise you to wait for your joining instructions before making travel/accommodation arrangements or to email our office on email@example.com to check final details.
8. Please note it is your/delegate responsibility to ensure the delegate’s email address on the booking form is correct for ticketing purposes. If you haven’t heard from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 weeks before the show date.
9. This contract is valid with or without a purchase order number.
10. Please note that the NES accepts no responsibility or liability for any accidents or losses that occur at show venues and/or where the live online courses is accessed from.
11. Cancellation Policy: By completing and returning this booking form you and/or your school/organisation agree to pay the NES the fees specified.
12. For non-attendance on the ‘free seminar scheme’ where there is a charge for seminars the Customer will be invoice the fee outlined in the booking form.
13. You may substitute delegates on a seminar you have booked, free of charge at any time.
14. Cancellation fees for training/consultancy are as follows:
Notice Provided Cancellation Fees.
More than 28 days: No Charge
14 – 28 days: 50% of original fee
Less than 14 days: 100% of original fees
15. Once we have received your completed booking form, we will send you a confirmation email and invoice. If you have any questions or queries, please email
email@example.com or phone 01766 772927.
16. The contract between us, which is the subject of these Terms and Conditions, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law (including in relation to non-contractual disputes or claims) and we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts (including in relation to non-contractual disputes or claims).
17. No person who is not a party to this contract between us, shall have any rights to enforce its terms and conditions.
The National Education Show Ltd shall not be liable to the Customer for any delay or failure to perform NES Ltd’s obligations under the Contract, if the failure is due to any cause beyond NES reasonable control (including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial dispute, failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, shutdown due to pandemic (whether due to a new or a reoccurrence of a pandemic), compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or subcontractors). NES shall not be liable for any loss (whether direct or indirect) suffered by the Customer (except in respect of death or personal injury caused by NES negligence) including loss of profits arising out of performance of the Contract by NES (or its servants or agents).
19. Data protection: By entering your details in the fields above, you agree to allow NES to contact you by mail, email, telephone. Should you not wish us to contact you, please let us know using the address above.
20. We hope that you are completely happy with our service, but if something does go wrong, we would like to know about it so that we can put things right and ensure that it does not happen again.
21. We will process your personal data in accordance with our privacy statement a copy of which is available on our website www.nationaleducationshow.com
22. Notice: we will send you promotional material in accordance with the terms of our privacy statement which is available on our website at www.nationaleducationshow.com. We will update you via email (no more than twice a week) regarding NES’s future shows, speakers, partners and exhibitors, courses. You can unsubscribe from our future emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button on one of our emails.
Thank you for booking with the National Education Show Ltd
Who we are working with
Check out all the great businesses and services we are working with.